2023: I WISH PETER OBI WAS NOT AN IGBO MAN. - CHARLES AWUZIE

2023: 'I Wish Peter Obi Was Not An Igbo Man'

      ▪Sometimes I just wish that Peter Obi was from another Tribe but not Igbo so I can campaign for him without anyone thinking I'm doing so because he's Igbo or people rejecting the best candidate just because of his tribe. 
It's difficult being black... Even more difficult being Nigerian and most difficult being Igbo. 

      ▪Yesterday, someone told me that Peter Obi is a good leader but because of IPOB and their Biafra agitation, he won't vote for him. I  asked him what he thinks about Boko Haram and Shettima... He kept quiet so I told him that his Problem is not IPOB or even Peter but his HATRED for the Igbos which he never realised existed. I asked him if he would vote for Peter Obi if he wasn't an Igbo man. He kept quiet. I then asked him to start seeing Peter Obi as "Peter Ahmed Doyin". We laughed but deep down, I wished that Peter Obi wasn't an Igbo man or at least, that Nigerians are not so stup*d to allow tribe deny them of such opportunity to experience good leadership.

      ▪Everyone here knows that my first candidate was Osinbajo - I didn't even know that Peter Obi had such a compelling personality. When I campaigned for OSINBAJO, I didn't care whether he is Yoruba. I don't even see tribe - to me, every Nigerian is a Nigerian as long as you carry the green passport. But as soon as I started supporting Peter Obi who is actually a better version of Osinbajo, I became a tribal Bigot. Chai.

Tribalism has successfully finished us.

I weep.

~ Charles Awuzie 🖋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maldives Quit The Commonwealth Over Alleged Human Rights Violation

We Must Never Forget #ENDSARS Protest & ’20–10–20′

Janet Jackson Shows Off Massive Baby Bump In Rare Pregnancy Outing — Pics