BAUCHI COMMISSIONER ARRESTED FOR KILLING HIS BESTIE WHO CAUGHT HIM WITH HIS 18-YR-OLD DAUGHTER


      Mohammed Damina, a former Commissioner of Information in Bauchi State, have been arrested by the police in the state for allegedly k#lling his bestie while trying to woo his (bestie’s) daughter.

The 68-year-old traditional title holder of Galadiman Dass k#lled his bestie and neighbour, Adamu Babanta, 67, in fatal motor acc#dent on Sunday evening, October 30, at Yelwan Lebra area of the state.

It was gathered that trouble started when Babanta caught Damina with his 18-year-old daughter, Khadija, on that fateful evening.

      Narrating the incident to journalists, Khadija, a senior secondary school student, said that the ex-commissioner got her number from her friend and had been asking her out on several occasions but she declined.

“Yesterday (Sunday) evening, Galadima called me while I was in the shop and asked me to meet him around the Yelwan Tundu market. So, I informed my father, his friend about it and he asked me to go.

I was in a Keke while my father took a bike, when we got there he asked me to enter his car. I said he should wait, then my father came out to confront him. They were dr@gging his car, he wanted to escape with me, then I came out of the vehicle. He drove roughly with my dad’s hands in his car, trying to turn off the engine. From there he h#t him on a pole and he d#ed,” she said.

      Confirming the incident, the command’s spokesperson, SP Ahmed Wakil, said: “Galadima zoomed off the vehicle while the deceased was still h@nging on to the car door to a point he f€ll and was rushed to ATBUTH for medical attention but was confirmed de@d by a medical doctor.” - IB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maldives Quit The Commonwealth Over Alleged Human Rights Violation

We Must Never Forget #ENDSARS Protest & ’20–10–20′

Janet Jackson Shows Off Massive Baby Bump In Rare Pregnancy Outing — Pics