Hillary Banished Me From My Father-Bill Clinton's Son Speaks (More Photos).


Williams has long claimed that his prostitute mother met Clinton when she was working on the streets of Little Rock, Arkansas
The man claiming to be Bill Clinton's abandoned son says that he has promised his five children that they will meet the former President - their 'grandfather' - one day.

Danney Williams, 30, uploaded a new video to YouTube on Tuesday in which he says he regularly tells his children that Clinton is his father.






'Recently I have been telling my kids that their grandfather was the president of the United States and they're amazed by it, they're like "No. Is it for real?" I tell them yes, he is my father and I will make sure you get to meet him one day,' he says in the video.

He also says that growing up, his family would receive 'seven $100 bills' each month by mail, but it all stopped when Clinton became president.

As he speaks, a series of photos featuring Williams and his smiling children flash across the screen.

Williams has long claimed that his prostitute mother met Clinton when she was working on the streets of Little Rock, Arkansas. He claims she told him they had sex 13 times.


Danney Williams, a 30-year-old man claiming to be Bill Clinton's abandoned son, tells his five children (two pictured above) that his father is a former president

Williams, pictured above with some of his children, has told his kids that they will one day meet Clinton

Williams uploaded a new video to YouTube on Tuesday in which he says he regularly tells his children that Clinton is his father, which 'amazes' them

In a new video Williams has uploaded to YouTube, a series of photos featuring his smiling children (two pictured above under a Snapchat filter) flash across the screen

He said that it's 'unfair' that Clinton has not welcomed him into his life, but that their relationship was 'common knowledge' as he grew up in Arkansas.

'I have no doubt that I am Bill Clinton's son,' he said. 'It was common knowledge, everyone in Arkansas knew.

'Everywhere I went, they pointed out: 'It's Bill Clinton's son right there. You look like him, don't you? The ears, the mouth, the chin, the teeth, the eyes, the nose'. I see him in me.

'You can see a black Bill Clinton. When I'm brushing my hair I can see Bill Clinton with waves in his hair.

'I always feel bad about him not wanting to be in my life. Was it because I was black? Was there something wrong with me? Why do you not want to be a part of me? It made me even think of sometimes suicide.'

Williams was brought up by his aunt Lucille Bolton, because his mother was constantly in and out of prison when he was growing up. Bolton also appears in the video.

She said that Danney's mother, Bobbi Anne Williams, told her she was pregnant with Clinton's child months before he was born.

Bolton said she once took Danney to the Governor's Mansion in Little Rock in a bid to confront the Clintons but they were chased off the grounds. 'There was a car coming out of the front gate, right. When the gate swings open, I ran up in there and ran behind the gat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maldives Quit The Commonwealth Over Alleged Human Rights Violation

We Must Never Forget #ENDSARS Protest & ’20–10–20′

Janet Jackson Shows Off Massive Baby Bump In Rare Pregnancy Outing — Pics